Monday, October 02, 2006

Zippy Goes to the Health Food Store

"When you encounter stumbling blocks and temptations, remind yourself why you want to be slender - to attract and please the man in your life."

"Invade the health food store. They have marvelous nutritious goodies to tickle your palate." (Yeah, that sea kelp really hits the spot, I tell you what.)

"Search for some new hobbies and fresh interests to take you mind off food. Spend extra time on your hair, your makeup and your grooming." (My hair doesn't taste as good as pizza.)

Today is National Name Your Car Day! Watch out, Zippy - here I come!

Tomorrow is National Virus Appreciation Day. What the heck? What am I supposed to say? "Thank you, Mr. Flu, for making me feel so wretched and awful that I lost 8 pounds in four days?" As much fun as that was...

In other news, I learned all my favorite curse words in Italian tonight - how awesome is that! (But I will only use them to yell when I'm driving by myself, don't worry. I never cuss other than in the car.)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

uh huh, yeah sure....