Saturday, September 30, 2006

DEAD # 3 and Other Stuff

"Every man likes an all-around girl. One that is as attractive from the back as she is from the front. To rate a backward glance from him, you'd better give yourself one first!"

"Start from scratch - in the nude. Stand in your usual, not party, posture. Take a good, long look at the sags and bulges. Be as critical as if you were pointing out the defects in another woman. This won't be easy. Most of us develop blind spots about our own shortcomings."

"Before you get discouraged, however, grab a pencil and paper and list your assets, as well as your liabilities - the pros on one side and the cons on the other. You may find that you have more pluses that you've been giving yourself credit for. Feminity and good health are two of your biggest, so put these at the top of the list."

This just makes me depressed. No nudie-tootie in front of the full-length mirror for me, thank you.

In other news...I'm tired. Bone tired. The kind of tired where I'm half comatose with only my hands moving across the keyboard, thinking, "It's going to take so much energy to get ready for bed. So I'll just keep typing because it's not as strenuous."

I got my glass pendants back today (I made them last week for glass fusing examples, and they rock!) I'll have to take a picture and post it...but not now. The camera's in the other room.

Okay, I have to powder my nose. Guess I've gotta get up now. Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite, dear friends.

No comments: