Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Three Times the Fun

So I went to the vending machine today to get a Butterfinger (yeah, yeah, I know. I go with what my body feels like. But if it makes a difference, my body was saying half a bagel and fruit for lunch, so it kind of balances out...)

Anyway, as I put my 85 cents into the machine, I noticed a bag of Sun Chips hanging precariously from the top corner. So I just nudged the machine a tiny bit, and whoops! they fell down (Plucky go down the hole). I then pressed D5, and not only did I get my Butterfinger, I got TWO!

So for 85 cents, I got two buttery crunchity candy bars and a bag of healthy (sure) chips.

Sad, though, that it was the highlight of my day...

And I gained a pound. Stupid vending machine...

1 comment:

Christy Z said...

Gotta love Tiny Toons! And butterfingers! I'm south beachin it so I'll have to live through your chocolate stories!!!