Friday, July 07, 2006

Kick-Ass Things About Today

(It's Friday, so I can say the word "ass." Kind of like Weekend Beer Time - anytime is a good time for a Shiner, as long as it's Saturday.)

1. We'll start off with the basics: It's Friday.

2. I have reached an important milestone in my life: I have over 2000 hits on my blogger, from all over the world at that!

3. It's the M-I-L's birthday today, and she's coming for a visit (maybe not "kick-ass," but generally interesting...)

4. I've saved the very best for last: It's National Chocolate Day. A day where you can eat, no, are encouraged to eat all the chocolate you want. Can it get any better than that??? (Note: to those of you who don't like chocolate...WTF?)

3 comments:

Christy Z said...

I'm in!!! And I'm with you on the WTF!! Love, love

Mel said...

The first marine found the bean...

Christy Z said...

You guys are silly!!!