Friday, November 18, 2005

How Embarrassing!

I can't believe it. I actually am creating a blog. I'm not pregnant, so no news to follow there. I did just start a new job, so there might be a few antics in that area. New house - lots of happenings...new town - could be fun. Okay, so there might be a few things to put down. Only who would want to read them? My family, maybe, but just because I ask them to. Emily? Definitely. Sarah? Yes. Husband? He'll probably roll his eyes, call me a dork, and check in sporadically. Well, here's to the start of a wacky (wacko?) journey...

2 comments:

emily anna said...

Yeah... I LOVE that you have a blog! You could even start a quote of the day!!! I'll email you later and explain the link thing- it's pretty easy!
Love
Emily

Mel said...

Actually, I just figured it out. Now I have yours and Sarah's blogs linked in!