Monday, July 27, 2009

byEmily, With Love

I have a very talented friend, a crafted artist. I have known her for 12 (!) years, and am proud to be her friend.



Her name is Emily. I call her Em. Or Eme. Dude. Sugarplum. Honey bunches of oats. But usually I stick with Em.



I thought I would highlight some of her work - they don't begin to scratch the surface of what she can do!

_______________________________________________












Handmade pure silver pendants (Great for Mommy necklaces!)












Hand-crocheted Granny Clutches with hand stitched yoyos (I love these!)












Handmade purse with hand stitched yoyos











Handmade purse with hand stitched flower












Home baked and hand-decorated Petit Fours























Home baked and hand-decorated Birthday cake

_______________________________________________

She can do anything and everything.


Everything is handmade. With love.


It can be personalized with colors, names, etc.


And the best part? It is quality work that is not overpriced. And she is the sweetest person ever. What more could you ask for?!


If you would like more information, send me an e-mail at maf97m@yahoo.com and I'll shoot you her info. Also, here is a link to her blog: http://emilyturner.blogspot.com.





P.S. Em, you are the most talented person I know, and have the biggest heart ever :) Love you! Mel

2 comments:

emily anna said...

Mel, you made me cry!! I had not read this post when I talked to you earlier today... thank you for all your sweet words. I am very thankful for you too! Love you. E

Cori said...

Does she have an etsy store? I looked at her blog, but I didn't see any info on "items for sale"... Did I miss it?