Monday, February 09, 2009

WHAT?!?!?!

What in the sam-freaking-hill!? This makes me quite pe-oed, I tell you what.

"Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion magazine is no longer published. The Dec/Jan 2009 issue was its last. Subscribers with issues remaining on their subscription term will receive Martha Stewart Living as a replacement. All Home Companion readers should have received notification via US Mail by February 1. If you have additional questions about your subscription, please contact Martha Stewart Living at: 1-800-999-6518"

(NOTE: I did receive notice, but didn't know about it until I asked the dear husband tonight. When I asked where it was, he said it is in the big trash compactor in the sky.)

What if I didn't WANT Martha Stewart magazine?

(I mean, it's cool and all, and I'll still read it, and most likely enjoy it and probably take tips from good ol' Martie...) but STILL! She's just not as cutsey-crafty, and her mag is SO not as cute.

I already know to put a little marshmallow in the bottom of an ice cream cone so it won't leak, and to freeze leftover wine (what's that?) into ice cubes to use for cooking...but I can't make cards out of marshmallows and ice cubes.

Phooey.

2 comments:

Christy Z said...

Um... Jordan blogged about this like two weeks ago. You're so behind!!!

Jordan said...

I'm still bummed. I may never get over it. :(