Monday, January 26, 2009

WTF???

I actually used the word "crikey" today. As an expletive. And it just came out.

Now, don't get me wrong, I like the word. But it doesn't quite swim in my normal pool of expletives.

Those who know me well know my "favorite" expletive. (But don't worry, I won't say it here.)

If we were to put my "favorite" up against "crikey" in a boxing ring, who do you think would win. (Notice that I didn't even put a question mark at the end, because it's not even a question.)

Of course my "favorite" would take the gold.

So where in the deep depths (ok, not that deep) of my brain did I pull out the word "crikey" as a second nature curse word?

I have no clue.

Crikey.

4 comments:

Gay said...

I don't know, but you called your husband a "bloke" yesterday. Your latent English ancestry suddenly coming out?

emily anna said...

I think you should start saying "crikey" it's a much nicer word! :)

The Church Lady said...

oopsadaisy

The Church Lady said...

oopsadaisy