Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yowza!

Since we've last talked, I have had a lot of changes in my life. And my hair. I have been light brown, the dark brown, then black. From there I went to dark blond with red highlights, and then went even more blond. And now I'm red. And I have to say, it's my fav. I think I'll keep it for a while (you know, at least a month.)

I have also been pondering the idea of starting Weight Watchers. I like to ponder. I can enjoy cheese enchiladas and a grande margarita and ponder dieting at the same time. Now that's multi-tasking. I'm still tossing around the idea right now. In between bites of lemon meringue pie. I love pie.

2 comments:

Gay said...

I pondered while I ate a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream yesterday.

Mel said...

Now that's good pondering. Phish Food? Chubby Hubby?