Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Two Very Important Things

An establishment I passed esterday: The Patriot: Firearms & Family Shooting Center

"Ok, kids! Get yer guns! We're headed to the shootin' place!"

_____________

Tonight at Abuelos I ordered the "Tres Leches" cake for dessert. I asked the waitress how it was, and she said it was made from "three milks," so it was really creamy.

I kind of deduced that part on my own, considering the cake was called, um, Three Milks.

_____________

And if you knew how long it took me to type this with Maggie rolling all over the keyboard, you'd appreciate it just a bit more :)

2 comments:

emily anna said...

Did you like the cake? EWWWWW I HATE tres leches! But, to each his (her) own... right?! :)

Gay said...

I don't think I've had that. Maybe they could make it with chocolate milk!