Monday, October 01, 2007

And the winner is...

An e-mail trail between my dear mother (who was in Estes Park, Colorado last week) and me...

--------------
Mom: A tiny little chipmunky just climbed on my foot!

Me: What's a chipmunky? :)

Mom: A teeny extra-cute chipmunk.

Me: Give him some retro sunglasses and cool shoes, and he'll be a funky chipmunky!

Mom: And LOTS of peanuts, and he'll be a funky chunky chipmunky!

Me: Then we can give him a nean green mohawk, and he'll be a funky chunky punky chipmunky!

Mom: And he can work out and wear a speedo and be a funky chunky punky hunky chipmunky!
--------------

She won.

5 comments:

Christy Z said...

You guys are so weird. I'm glad I'm not like related to you :)

Gay said...

And here I thought you just gave up. If he became a cave explorer he'd be a spelunky chipmunky.

The Church Lady said...

smile

Mel said...

I wouldn't have thought of that one in a million years! I still have so much to learn...

Mel said...

Hey! You could give em some beer and some wacky tabacky and he'll be a drunky, junky chipmunky!
(hee hee)