Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Shake, Rattle and I can't hear the music...

Ok, I have an issue I'd like to voice...

When you have sub-woofers in your car/truck/suv/whatever, please be sure that your car/truck/suv/whatever is up to the task. When the frame of your car/truck/suv/whatever rattles like it's 1969, well, um, it just doesn't sound right.

You're supposed to be highlighting the kick a** bass and beat of your kick a** music and system, but I can't even begin to appreciate the wonders of the lyrics over the the pulsing of your over sized spoiler.

I'm sure some of you have a few words of dispute, so bring it on. I stand my ground.

P.S. For those of you who actually know how to marry a great solid car with a really cool system, kudos to you. At least I know that you really appreciate the music and sound versus just trying to sound like a BBA (Em, that was for you :)

1 comment:

emily anna said...

ha, ha! i haven't thought about that in a long time! I got lukes results... i'll try to call you at lunch.
E