Thursday, June 28, 2007

25

I was stopped at a red light today when I started to look around me. I noticed I had a white SUV on either side, in front and behind me (a little creepy, if you ask me.)

So I began counting. And during the time I sat at the red light (it wasn't very long - I was second in line,) I saw 25 white SUVs. 25.

First of all, why white? Come on, show some flair. Second, no wonder the roads are so crowded with all those huge a** vehicles driving around. Third, those vehicles are why I have so many white paint dings on the sides of my car.

Heavy white SUV door + Lubbock winds = lots of white dings on Melissa's car.

Grrr.

3 comments:

Christy Z said...

At least our big SUV is silver. If you see any silver dings on your car... sorry!!!

emily anna said...

Hey! I have a white SUV... what are you going to do about it?! J/K.
We got back yesterday... i will talk to you soon!

Gay said...

Um - don't forget your parents just purchased a black big-a** SUV. I'm going to put my environmental awareness license plate on it.