Sunday, April 15, 2007

What the...???

I was driving down the road yesterday when a hearse drove past, going the opposite direction. Not that uncommon. But what really threw me was the big D*sh Network logo plastered across the entire side of the car.

This could be perceived in a few different ways...

Watch D*sh Network and you will die.

D*sh Network is the grim reaper (minus the sickle, we hope...)

Discount funeral services (kind of like tattooing your forehead with an ad for $.) Nothing like exploiting the dead, huh?


Eeew. Dang, I just dropped a pickle in my shoe. Hold on. Man, it was the last one on my sandwich! And now my toe smells like pickles.

I digress...

So, I just thought it was kinda funny (and a bit thought-provoking, if you couldn't tell) to see the blatant, and quite odd, advertising vehicle yesterday.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Christy Z said...

Chris said connect to the dead via satellite!!! To talk to your dead grandma, turn to channel 39!

Gay said...

That's cool.