Tuesday, April 24, 2007

More Things

Did you know that the USA Patriot Act is an acronym for:

Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act

--------------------------------------

My right thigh has been a bit sore for the past couple of days and I couldn't figure out why. But tonight I was driving along listening to Harry Connick (who's been in my CD player at full volume for the past 3 days) and pounding out the beat on my thigh. (I got the moves, oh yeah.)

Maybe next time I should just softly pat my leg when I'm listening to the blues.


--------------------------------------

You know you're married to a redneck when he uses the term "sumbitch" to describe the plumber that came by this past weekend to give an estimate.

--------------------------------------

I love my kitty.



No comments: