Friday, March 16, 2007

I Nearly Swooned (but I didn't)

When we bought our house, it came with dry erase board walls in our laundry room. Cool, huh? Well, just last week I took advantage of them and wrote mushy little love notes to the husband.

For instance:

"I love you, turkey!" (inside joke)

"Jonathan + Melissa = luv"

"Jonathan and Melissa, sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First came love, then came marriage, and heaven forbid that next comes baby in the baby carriage!"

Sweet, right? Well, a few evenings later, I see the husband in the laundry room, writing on the walls (and for a long time!) I smiled really big, wondering what lovey-dovey things he's dreamed up...So I walk in there, and, well, yeah. He sure had written down the chemical formula for energy.

I must have had a weird look on my face because he looked at me, looked at the wall, back at me, and quickly wrote down "I love you, too!"

What a romantic. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.