Friday, December 29, 2006

Fairy Tale?

My sister was reading a storybook to my neice this morning, "Princess Dreams." It highlights all the Disney princesses "fairy tales." Here is a bit I overheard...


It seemed that Princess Jasmine had everything - pretty clothes and lots of glittering jewels, but she knew there was something more in store for her. One night, a prince climbed over her balcony and took her on a magic carpet ride. She knew then what she was missing.

"I'm traveling to places I've only dreamed about," said Jasmine. "The prince has shown me a whole new world."


Umm...I have no words.

2 comments:

Gay said...

I don't get it. As in an allegory for "something else"? Or truly whole new worlds and places? Either way, I'd like to meet that prince.

Mel said...

I'm telling Daddy.