Thursday, November 23, 2006

Ta Da

I've had this song in my head for weeks and weeks, every time I think about what to blog. So I thought I'd share (that's what Thanksgiving is all about, right?)

On top of Old Smoky
all covered with cheese
I lost my poor meatball
when somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table
and onto the floor
and then my poor meatball
rolled out of the door.

It rolled in the garden
and under a bush
and three weeks later
it was nuthin' but mush.


Happy Thanksgiving, turkeys!

(Ok, I was using that as a cute term of endearment for my friends, but when I consider it, this probably isn't a happy day for turkeys...sad little guys...I'll only eat a few bites of you, don't worry.)

2 comments:

Mel said...

There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza...

And the green grass gre all around and around, and the green grass grew all around...

The first marine found the bean, parle vous...

Great green globs af greasy grimy gopher guts, mutilated monkey meat, little dirty birdie feeet...(geez, when I actually write that one down, it's pretty morbid!)

Christy Z said...

Who are you two and where did you come from??? :) Am I really related to you?