Friday, November 17, 2006

Geez Louise

The UGG boots are killing me.

I saw a girl the other day (in 50 degree weather) wearing pink UGG boots, a matching pink shirt and daisy duke denim shorts.

And then there is always the 2 or 3 girls a day who, try as they may, can't quite pull off the tucking of the jeans. Part of the hem is bunched up in the back, sticking out uncomfortably...

Seriously, people. (And CZ, this is for you...) Do we see Kate Moss wearing UGG boots? Certainly not.

Unless you live in Alaska and have to walk uphill 2 miles both ways to get wherever you go every day (although if this were the truth, it would probably actually ruin those oh-so-fahsionables), leave them at home (or I can think of something better to do with them if you need advice.) Just use them as slippers.

And if you wear UGG boots as part of your wardrobe...I'm sorry. In more ways than one.

1 comment:

Christy Z said...

I got me and Allie the cutest matching pairs of UGG's today! You'll just love them!