Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Bit Depressing

I have learned something about myself in the past couple of months. It's a bit frustrating and disillusioning.

I am not the organized person I thought I was.

I actually have piles on my desk. And not just one. I have five. That's right, I said five. And then four more on the table across the room. And sticky notes all over my computer.

I don't know what's come over me - I used to be a little psyco about these things. Everything color-coordinated, a file or folder for all projects, one or two - maximum - stacks on my desk (divided by priority, of course...)

Maybe my office isn't fung-shui, and it's thrown me off-kilter.

Yes, that's it. It's gotta be, because I still have this person inside of me who cringes at the piles, and who still get's frazzled when I don't use the "right" color of highlighter. And the fact that I'm even writing this should prove it, right?

(Didn't someone in the past call me anal-retentive? Maybe they were right...)

1 comment:

Christy Z said...

You're still more organized than me! Although I did move into my new closet today and clean my house!!!