Friday, September 15, 2006

A bit crude, a bit rude, but...

I just can't help it. This has gone to far. I'll call it the "Crotch Shot Skirt" syndrome.

They're denim. And they are so short that if you take too big of s step, well, it lives up to it's title. On numerous occasions, I have had the unfortunate and simply vomitous view up the skirt. What's it called? Something about an animal...lives in the water...I'll leave that to you to figure out.

Not only are the CSSs too dang short when they are walking, but seriously, how do the wearers sit down? Don't their legs stick to the chair? Get sweaty? What if they had to sit on the floor? No graceful way about the up/down part there. Sexy? Um...well...no. Nope.

Even if you do have good legs, please, please, cover at least the top 10 inches or so. Not just for my sake, but for yours, too. To be nice. we just wait until your out of hearing range, and then we gasp, shake our heads and say "What would her mother think?"

1 comment:

Mel said...

I come quite willingly. Wait, are we talking over the hill as in "wow, when did she become an old geezer," or over the hill as in "my, my, she's become such a mature, considerate, and thoughtful younger adult?" That might make a difference...