Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Lonely Shoe

There's been something that's been bothering me for quite some time. I mean, I'm pretty upset. Why are there always lone shoes on the side of the street? Not a pair, just one. I mean, how do you lose one shoe? Are they just tossed out? Do they bounce out of a truck bed? Do people choose a favorite and abandon the other?

Do you think, “You know, I believe I did toss my shoe out the window last week. Hmm…was that on 6th Avenue or Main Street?”

There are probably shoes all over the world crying, because they've lost their other half.

I just don't get it.

Poor little lonely shoe.

4 comments:

Mel said...

That could never happen - you're crazy. They just steal babies to raise as their own.

Mel said...

Is that why I have to shave my entire body every day?

Mel said...

Gross! I was just kidding about the shaving thing - you actually do that???

Mel said...

Boy, this has been a fun run!