Friday, July 21, 2006

Zzzzzzz....

So last night around 11:45 pm, I was laying in bed, doing a Sudoku puzzle (yeah, yeah, I know, I couldn't sleep) when the husband comes in.

Husband: "Hey, you want to see something interesting?"
Me: "No, not really."
Husband: "No, no, it won't take that long."
Me : "Fine, what do you want to show me?"

And from there he proceeds to teach me Calculus. Yes, I said Calculus. Being the good little wifey I am, I actually listened (no comprehension, though) for about 15 minutes.

And then I fell right asleep. He should talk to me about Calculus every night; then maybe I wouldn't have problems sleeping.

NOTE: I am glad, though, that he's enthusiastic about the subject, as that plays a rather large part in his degree...

2 comments:

Christy Z said...

Only your hubby... oh yeah, and mine!!!

Mel said...

I think they just might get along, huh?