Thursday, March 09, 2006

Today is a good day. Why is it a good day, you ask? Well, it's Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday! And on Fridays I get to wear jeans to work.

But this Friday is special, you see. I'm headed back to Abilene. I get to see a huge chunk of family this weekend. And the icing on the cake? I get to eat at JOE'S!!! My favorite pizza ever. And speaking of food, I also get to have AM donuts (the best you'll ever have. I'll even dare to say they are better than Krispy Kreme!)

My grandparents are also giving me a set of dishes this weekend, one they've had for as long as I can remember, and one I have always wanted! I mean, new dishes!

AND!!! Can there even be an AND after all this great stuff? Yes! AND it's beautiful outside! The sun is shining, cool breeze - no dirt blowing in - just gorgeous!

Well, hot damn! It's almost lunch time. Can this day get ANY better?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so diggin your wearin jeans on Fridays! Wicked.

It's Thursday, and at my work if we donate $2 to some cause we get to wear jeans and runners today AND on Friday - I always look forward to both these days. Heh.

Anyway, have fun with the family, nice to meet you.