Friday, March 10, 2006

Sleepy Sleepy

So last night was C-R-A-Z-Y at work! Things were rolling along smoothly, and the finish line was in sight. We were about to close when I noticed the lobby area getting a bit congested. Turns out, a high school baseball team decided to come eat at Cheddars before calling it a night. Party of 40. 15 minutes before closing. What a blast, I tell ya. But the good news! I headed home at midnight (ouch), and counted my earnings (keep in mind that Wednesday night I made it out of there with 15, count it 15 dollars in my pocket.) I made $77 dollars last night! That'll make a late evening worth it, huh? I was pretty stoked about it (Did I just use the word "stoked?" What am I , 13???)
So, yeah, there's my fun (yet profitable) evening! And I still got a load of laundry done when I got home. Go me!

No comments: