Friday, February 24, 2006

A Very First...

So this morning I woke up with my very first...frappachino hangover. I went to Starbucks yesterday afternoon and got a frozen Grande Mocha Frappachino (which was REALLY good, by the way.)

So I was going on with my afternoon, and on into my evening waitressing, and noticed as the evening progressed, I was moving faster and faster, and my heartrate was going higher and higher. I was in a REALLY good mood! (BTW, good mood + mocha frappachino = bad a-- tips!)

Anyways, about 8:15 last night my blood sugar just plummetted, and I got really faint and dizzy. After half a grilled cheese, I was a bit better. I woke up this morning with a roaring headache, not unlike a hangover.

Let me tell you, I think they must have slipped a little "summthin summthin" in my Frappachino!

No comments: