Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Best EVER

Okay, if you haven't seen the movie "Garden State," SEE IT! Every time I watch it, I see or hear something new. It is just such a great uplifting movie, so unique. To bump The Princess Bride out of my Favorite Number One movie slot...it must be good!

In other news, CHRISTMAS IS IN TWELVE DAYS! I can't wait! I've heard there is a chance of flurries this weekend - woo hoo! I am so excited to be spending Christmas with my family - three whole days! And the countdown begins...

1 comment:

emily anna said...

Ok... you are one of my best friends, so I feel like I can say this to you: ARE YOU CRAZY? I think we have totally different tastes in movies. I HATED Garden State. I love Zach, but did not love his movie. By the time it was over I was in the worst mood... it was SO negative (i thought.) Maybe I should watch it again and try to see it through your eyes. I do agree with you on how exciting it will be to spend Christmas with family. I miss you- even though we disagree! :)
Love
Em